1. It cracks me up when someone shows up at your office for a meeting that is scheduled to occur somewhere else, and then argues about it as if the other attendees are all wrong in being somewhere else, when this guy just didn’t read his email.
2. I get a rather absurd amount of enjoyment out of watching half-dressed women freeze their tootsies off while walking around outside in the winter. Tights, fashion boots, and a skimpy jacket do not keep a person warm when it is 35 degrees and raining with a healthy wind blowing.
3. I miss fresh, locally-grown produce. *sigh* It’s always difficult in the winter, when all we have available are root vegetables – unless I want tasteless, mushy blueberries flown in from Peru. Which I don’t. Another couple of weeks and we should start seeing some greenhouse stuff, but for now it’s long-distance imports or tubers.
4. Today I bought a pint of raw milk from a local dairy. YUM!
5. My seedlings look pathetic. I don’t think they are getting enough sun.
6. Nobody can get enough sun when it rains every day.
7. Rainy days like this make me wish I was wearing flannel jammies and watching a movie with a cup of tea in hand.
8. Mmmmm, tea.
9. Mmmmm, flannel jammies.
10. Why is it that no matter how many times you look, there isn’t another jar of pickles in the house UNTIL you buy one at the store, when suddenly four jars emerge from the pantry?
11. I wonder if my pickling cucumbers will grow this year. They didn’t even try last year.
12. A foot massage would feel really good right about now.
13. Any takers?
14. No? I guess I’ll have to settle for a cup of tea (sans flannel jammies) and maybe a Girl Scout cookie or two.