I got my chair! And the napkin pillow cover turned out great. We now have one decorated / coordinated corner!
Today I also set the first skein from my Sonata spinning wheel; it’s 4 oz of merino in Black Raspberry by Spinners Candy. I spun it into a DK weight and got about 313 yards. I’m thinking fingerless mitts.
I was also quite productive in the yard – took advantage of the dry day and got some weeding, transplanting, and pruning done. Filled the yard waste bin, but there’s a lot more that needs done. And now, I’m off to my soap room. Need to pour wholesale soaps and figure out what I need to make for the street fairs this summer.