Since it’s been warm, my knitting projects have been small. I finished two cowls, both the same pattern (Artistry Cowl) but different yarns.
I also got a bit of spinning done, for a change. One project was a mixed batt of wool and silk; it was roughly blended so it drafted in a chunky fashion and I just went with it. The resulting yarn is slightly thick-and-thin.
And this second one was on my wheel for many months – it’s 8 oz of superwash and while I was aiming for sock yarn, I don’t think the twist is tight enough and it’s definitely not very consistent in thickness… haven’t counted up the yardage yet.