A durned sinus thing got in the way of my porch plans, so I stayed inside and tidied up my craft room instead. I didn’t tackle the sewing stuff, but got the yarn and spinning fiber organized. I’m pretty well set on yarn. Heh.
That’s only about half of the stash.
Anyway – I got all my WIPs gathered into one bucket, and decided to revisit one that has been hibernating since my inner knitter voice told me something wasn’t right – a Daphne tank. Very glad I listened, because I put it on waste yarn and tried it on, discovering that it was much too large around the torso, though the shoulders were perfect. I’d only gotten an inch of body knit, so it wasn’t much to pull out. It’s back on the needles now, one size smaller.
I got more done on the log cabin afghan while watching Harry Potter, just the final edge left.
I’m looking forward to finishing this, because there’s another WIP I need to get back to – a mostly complete Babette blanket. It takes up a lot of room.
The purple cowl will continue to be my commuter knitting. It’s 4.5″ tall, needs to be 11″ so I’ve got a fair bit to go. Loving the yarn!